Below you’ll find all of the key information for getting to the WAO venue and having a comfortable stay for the duration of your visit. Simply click on the travel information area to see the relevant information:
National Hippic Centre (KNHS)
De Beek 125
3852 PL Ermelo
Following are the distances from KNHS Ermelo and the local airports:
- Schiphol (Amsterdam) – 91 km
- The Hagae Airport/Zestienhove (Rotterdam) – 117 km
- Eelde (Groningen) – 135 km
- Eindhoven Airport – 136 km
- Weeze (Dusseldorf – Germany) – 135 km
Camping is available on site for €22.50/day. If you want an electrical hookup, the cost is €17.50/day.
- Competitors, coaches, and grooms travelling with the team should book their camping on the WAO team entry form which is submitted by the team manager.
- Spectators wishing to camp on site should write to email@example.com to make arrangements.
- Helpers wishing to camp on site should book camping on the helper form.