Check-In and Official Training
Please see the documents for your check-in time.
- Please be available 10 minutes before your listed check-in time.
- Check-in will include dog measuring and random vet check.
- ALL dogs that do not have an official WAO measurement in the 250, 300, 400 & 500 height, MUST be measured at check-in. We will measure 600 height dogs on request only.
- The obstacle setup of the training ring will be designed by WAO and will remain the same for each country. Equipment may NOT be moved.
- Training times have been calculated for countries at a minimum of 4 minutes to a maximum of 20 minutes or 1.5 minutes per dog. Thank you in advance for leaving the ring immediately at the end of your session so the next country can start on time.
- You may not use food in any of the rings. Handlers found using food in the ring may be disqualified from competing.
Hour time slots can be purchased for training in the competition rings by Team managers and Wildcards when they submit their entry forms.
May 16 @ 13:00
13:00 — 17:00 (4h)
Main Ring, Stables